Paris, 6 June 2019
Crédit Agricole S.A. published this morning its 2022 Medium-Term Plan.
The objectives selected for Amundi within this Plan follow on from its plan announced in February 2018.
Amundi’s ambition remains unchanged: to be among the global leaders in the asset management industry, thanks to:
- the quality of the expertise and services it offers to its clients;
- its strong growth and profitability trends;
- its position as a committed financial player, in line with the three-year action plan on Responsible Investment, announced in October 2018.
Amundi’s financial targets for the period of the new Plan are as follows:
- An average annual adjusted net income growth target1 of +5%2 between 2018 and 2022;
- A cost/income ratio of 53%1 or less.
As part of this Plan, Amundi is confirming its 2020 profitability targets:
- accounting net income ≥ €1bn,
- adjusted net income ≥ €1.05bn.
All of these objectives assume a neutral market effect over the period of 2018-2022.
In addition, the dividend payout ratio will continue to be at 65%.
Fany De Villeneuve
UK - International Press Relations
Amundi, the leading European asset manager, ranking among the top 10 global players, offers its 100 million clients - retail, institutional and corporate - a complete range of savings and investment solutions in active and passive management, in traditional or real assets.
With its six international investment hubs, financial and extra-financial research capabilities and long-standing commitment to responsible investment, Amundi is a key player in the asset management landscape.
Amundi clients benefit from the expertise and advice of 4,800 employees in more than 35 countries. A subsidiary of the Crédit Agricole group and listed on the stock exchange, Amundi currently manages nearly €1.8 trillion of assets.
Amundi, a trusted partner, working every day in the interest of its clients and society